About 911 Restoration Jefferson County
Brian Hernandez, the owner of 911 Restoration Jefferson County, has been servicing the area for about three decades with his expertise in fire damage restoration. Now, he is happy to be supporting the community through water damage, mold remediation, and sewage backup cleaning.
To him, it is all about “building something beautiful out of the pieces that remain after a disaster.”
The fresh start attitude is an art and a science that he has spent his life mastering.
He radiates happiness wherever he goes and he hopes to confer that happiness unto those that need it the most.
When you call his team, you are calling the embodiment of professionalism, as they are honest, expedient, licensed, bonded, and insured.
It is a guarantee that things will get better, and that your peace of mind is a promise they will keep. It is beyond a restoration job for them, it is really about providing stability for the homeowner to stand on.
If your property has already been through a recent water damage incident, and you want help from the best, then contact our water damage restoration experts with 911 Restoration Jefferson County for help today!
The Fresh Start Guarantee For All Damages
The fresh start means that tomorrow is a day to look forward too. Water damage may flood your mind, but that does not mean it has to stay that way. We can remove unwanted water, and get peace back into your mentality, fast.
Here are some important points to remember on restoration work:
- In order to bring you to full recovery we have to arrive quickly.
- Therefore, when you call us we will be at your door within 45 minutes with same-day service.
- We are here for you when you need it, so you can count on us being available 24/7/365.
- When our team arrives, you can count on them to solve any problem you have because they are IICRC certified.
- They can get water out, spaces dried, mold decontaminated; and the fire-damaged structures looking better than the day you moved in.
- It is important that you feel safe and comfortable in your home, so we always do a thorough job.
- Bringing you balance relies on more than restoration, which is why we go the extra mile.
- Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience negotiating with insurance companies in order to get you the most affordable cost.
We do this my taking extensive documents in order to provide the insurance companies with evidence as to why the claim we submit should be approved.
You deserve a restoration company that works for you, so call our experts with 911 Restoration Jefferson County and we can get you and your home back on track in no time today!
Disaster Readiness and Preparation
Brian wants to provide homeowners advice for whatever may come their way, so him and his Jefferson county water damage team have provided this expert list in order to get you over the steepest problems.
Know where your water shut-off valve is. In the event of a pipe burst, or a flood, shutting it off will help prevent costs from adding up.
Keep pipes thawed out during the winter by either insulting exposed pipes, or allowing hot air to circulate around them. This will prevent a freeze over, and a burst.
Check water connected appliances for wear and tear on hoses. Every month see if they need replacing. Furthermore, check for signs of water damage and its moldy effects.
Crumbled drywall, stains, or pungent smells are all signs of trapped moisture, and therefore a sign of unwanted water.
If you discover anything wrong, or experience an accident. Do not panic, as we can get you back on your feet in quickly.
Call our disaster restoration Jefferson County team with 911 Restoration Jefferson County for dependable services to get your property back on track to normal as fast as possible today!